Live Webinar on Tuesday, February 6, 2018
1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
Released in December, IBM InfoSphere DataStage v11.7 is the premier ETL platform to integrate trusted data across multiple enterprise systems leveraging a high performance parallel framework on-premises or in the cloud. DataStage supports extended metadata management and ubiquitous enterprise connectivity. The scalable, powerful platform provides flexible integration of heterogeneous data, including big data at rest (Hadoop-based) or big data in motion (stream-based), on both distributed and mainframe platforms.
During the webinar, you will:
- See a demo of v11.7 highlighting the new, browser-based DataStage Flow Designer. This cognitive designer features an intuitive, modern, and security-rich browser-based interface. Users can access the DataStage Flow Designer and quickly address their data transformation or preparation needs, without having to rely on a Windows desktop environment.
- Automatic schema propagation – When a change is made to a DataStage job, the designer automatically propagates the metadata to subsequent stages in the flow, saving the time that would be used to check each stage in the job flow individually.
- Highlighted compile errors – The new DataStage Flow Designer highlights all compile errors, enabling users to see the errors with a quick hover over each stage, and immediately fix multiple problems before re-compiling.
- Powerful type ahead search – Quickly find any job or project asset through built-in search navigation.
- Quick tours – Users can easily learn and familiarize themselves through the product quick tours that are accessible on each dashboard.
- Compatibility with earlier versions – The DataStage Flow Designer is compatible with earlier versions. Existing DataStage jobs will continue to work without migration and can be opened and expanded through an earlier version of the Windows-based DataStage/QualityStage Designer.
- Gain insights into the compelling reasons clients utilize DataStage including the ability to integrate cloud apps easily and to leverage the power of Hadoop.
- Understand flexible, scalable deployment options available including on cloud or on premises.
- Learn how TechD can help you with your upgrade to v11.7.
REGISTER NOW & invite your colleagues. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
Brad Peterson Jenny Happas