Business Intelligence Inside Sales Executive, Wayne PA
- Ability to execute on Software and Services Campaign Calling and Emails.
- Deliver accurate and timely call logs.
- Report on campaign progress and effectiveness.
- Deliver accurate and timely pipeline reports and forecasts.
- Effective organizational, time and task management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Action-oriented and willing to make decisions with limited information.
- Execute sales/business plan to penetrate the mid-market segment and capture significant market share.
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual sales/business objectives/quotas.
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Architects on successful warm leads and identify next steps needed to close business for the team.
- Successfully manage and prioritize a long list of tasks and meetings.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent
- Strong Communication skills, comfortable with cold call prospecting
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities.
- Understanding of general business fundamentals and business issues surrounding the sale of the Company’s services as coupled with the IBM Suite of Business Analytics products is a plus.
- Experience and demonstrated success with outbound prospecting.
- Familiar with Databases, Business Reporting and Analytics.
Email email@example.com with your resume. Include “Inside Sales Executive” in the subject line.