Cognos TM1 Architect, Wayne PA
- Proven expertise with Cognos financial products including TM1 and/or Cognos Planning.
- Provide hands-on financial modeling support for a variety of assignments.
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or Finance Manager
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Financial Operations and how it supports the business at large
- Ability to work diplomatically with business and finance users to gather accurate requirements
- Mentor others, train / instruct end-users and help deploy applications to user communities
- Demonstrate excellent spoken and written English language communications skills
- Willing to spend a majority of your time at the client office versus your home office
- Enjoy the opportunity to enhance skills and abilities through company-sponsored training
- Enjoy working in small project teams of 2-4 consultants as well as working independently on some projects
- Take pride in responsibly delivering quality products on-time and solving business problems creatively
- Project experience with TM1 Turbo Integrator
- Project experience with TM1 Advanced Rule Writing
- Project experience with TM1 Model Performance Tuning
- Exposure to Visual Basic / VBA programming ideal
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or other associated discipline
- 3+ years in IBM Cognos TM1 and Analytical roles; proficiency in SQL, Excel, Relational Databases, Oracle, SQL Server
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities related to financial and operational process improvements.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with development on relational database Netezza, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata preferred.
- Ability to maximize technology expertise to deliver re-usable and scalable business process enhancements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Include “Cognos TM1 Architect” in the subject line.