Business Intelligence Architect, Wayne PA
- Work with client business areas to design, build, enhance, and deliver data analytic dashboards and reports supporting multiple business units.
- Perform key reporting functions (routine and ad-hoc) and lead the team in terms of reporting expertise.
- Perform/lead/consult/direct operational measurement analysis as needed.
- Build strong subject matter expertise on the team through data and functional knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or other associated discipline
- 3+ years in IBM Cognos Business Analytics Reporting and Analytical roles; proficiency in SQL, Excel, Relational Databases, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience authoring and modifying reports/dashboards reports in Cognos 10, or equivalent BI toolset, Active Reports and Cognos Workspace
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities related to financial and operational process improvements.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with development on relational database Netezza, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata preferred.
- Ability to maximize technology expertise to deliver re-usable and scalable business process enhancements.
- Experience in using statistical tools like SPSS or SAS
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Include “Business Intelligence Architect” in the subject line.